Thursday 12 January 2017

EEWO!!A Woman Arrested for beating Husband BlueBlack

H-metro reported a woman was arrested for assaulting her husband because he had gone to a party, a court heard. She considered him a ‘party animal’, so it seems.
Gilbert Maumbaose told the court that he was brutally assaulted by his wife Abigail Ndunduma because he had gone to a friend’s party without her consent.
Gilbert bared it all at the Harare civil court where he was seeking a protection order against Abigail. “I nolonger want to stay with this woman because she is very violent.
“I got her arrested recently after she assaulted me using and an iron bar and an empty bottle because I had attended a party of one of my friends,” said Gilbert.
He went on to tell the court that Abigail was also harassing his children he sired with his former wife. “I was previously married to another woman but my children are being abused by this woman.
“She locks them outside and sometimes my kids sleep without eating because she would hide the groceries and switch off the lights,” he said. Responding to the claims, Abigail confirmed that she was arrested for beating up Gilbert.
However, she said that Gilbert was the first to attack her. “It is true that I was arrested for beating up my husband but I never meant to do that but he was the one who provoked me by throwing a bottle at me,” said Abigail.
Magistrate Vongai Muchuchuti, who presided over the case, granted the protection order which orders Abigail to keep her peace towards Gilbert.

No comments:

Post a Comment