Friday 5 May 2017

Direct from mercy aigbe,how it all happen

16,955 likes
mercyaigbegentry Dear Lanre Gentry, It
breaks my heart that I have to do this but as
it is you have left me with no choice......I had
sleepless night because I just couldn't
comprehend why someone i loved , someone
with whom I have a child will be hell bent on
destroying me, I just cannot comprehend
it........
I read with tears in my eyes all the LIES you
fabricated against me, LIES you feel will
justify your inhumane act, LIES you feel will
gain you public sympathy and LIES calculated
to bring my person to public opprobrium........
You claim ....
(1) I am Mentally Unstable (2) That you have
caught me with different men
(3) That I do not take care of my parents (4)
That a man rented an apartment for
me..........
LIES all LIES........
Dear hubby I challenge you to back on your
claims with PROOF!!!!!!!!!..........
Hmmmm lanre you forget quickly!...., you
forget how I have labored and stood by you all
these years, even tho all what I was getting
from you was constant beating, harrasment
,threat to my life and threat to destroying my
image if I dare,leave you...... .,,You must
PROOF all your allegations otherwise God
knows I am going to add another lawsuit to
the one on ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Although my Team has been pleading with me
to stay silent all these while, but I have come
to realize that you want to ride on my keeping
mum......
#saynotodomesticviolence #realmendonthit
#mylifeisnotinyourhands
load more comments
thormie @perfectprince1 hii, i saw your
comment and it speaks so much about you
,pls get a paper and a pen ,write out ten
things a woman(wife) would do that cant be
fixed in another way than beating her up like
that , when you do pls post it then i would
believe you are human.
cuteprettyewatomi Why all dis bullshit, I didn't
even expect dis frm ur hubby... Sorry mama
bosipop @2beesbeautyhome I taya o...So
much drama
ayam_priscilla Is dis a movie or real life?
Mhen d guy is shit
omobolanle02 ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข☹๐Ÿ™☹☹
yomitope i know mercy did not plan revealing
all this, but what the guy has been saying
made her to do this, it is well with them.
ogagunhitzy Sue him, don't listen to all these
bull about leaving him to God. That's why we
have lawyers everywhere. How will they eat if
we leave everything to God. Even God says
we should over the law of the land and
battery is an awesome case to win.
yina_chan @theazibii it's true.So sad
cookie_billionaire Life drama
candymissdovey Don't bring your problem to
public table...you so it coming from d
beginning but u keep a blind eyes toward..
fridaypene Any man who suspects his wife to
even beating her up....hmmmm, that man is a
suspect too
kate_obinna I mean if dis is really is not a
movie.. hw can hubby did dis to his wife
african man hw long u people wen learn,
beautyskillspro I thought it was film making,
waow. @ mercy it is well with you.
mester_honey Men lyk ds shld be jailed ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
๐Ÿ‘ฟ
oluwakemifadipe heart felt
haywhyjay Wawu...
cassiej_wealth It's well๐Ÿ™
pwettiomobolanle But i watch tvc last week....
Dat i saw mercy and her husband... Dat even
mercy said it a lie... Wats happening
ayam_priscilla Is dis a movie or real life?
Mhen d guy is shit
lollarkareem Oh my God he's just a devil
✕ musa_ismail_olaoluwa is this real or film?I
can't just believe this

No comments:

Post a Comment