Wednesday 4 January 2017

I wasn't enjoying Comedy,So i have to quit-Teju Babyface

Teju baby face need no introduction,He his know as the originator of Teju Babyface Show,he is really a man of many business.
     At one time,he was actor and a stand-up comedian.he got tired of making rib-cracking jokes he tried of working as master of ceremonies.The ability to provide maximum entertainment to his audiences,has helped to shaped the success of the Teju Babyface Show.
    Teju talk to punch correspondent,confessed he had to channel his energy into creating the talk show at a point when he no longer enjoyed earning a living as a stand-up comedian.he said "The truth is that I never known what i wanted to do.That was when it was my bread and butter.I got to a point I never enjoy it as I  used to do.then an opportunity open up for me and I started the talk show"he said."I realised that a talkshow,as we do never designed to be produced by an independent producer.I felt that it was an anomaly.so we had to stop after a while and restrategise.We decided that if we had to do the show ourselves and there was no television network that would take the proactive responsibility of investing in this kind of programme,and if all they want us to do is produce it and buy airtime;we had to sit down and plan properly.That was why we stop"he said.one of the lesson Teju learnt is that other countries in Africa are ahead of Nigeria in terms of television programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment