Monday 15 May 2017

Odunlade Adekola thank people who make impact in his life

25,825 likes
odunomoadekola Happy weekend, please read
carefully. I remember when I was still young
and naive in the industry, I pray to God to lift
me high, but I didn't know when and how. I
thank GOD today, with HIS grace, the help of
my family, the undying support of my fans,
the living legends in the industry, my friends,
the great ISHOLA DUROJAIYE 'ALASARI',
#DR . MIKE ADENUGA, @funsoayeni
@emmanuel_agu , #fadrfemi , #corand , #oga
kamaldeen GLO, #oga bode opeseitan, #oga
John GLO, still counting........, I am where I
am today. Make a shout out to that person(s)
that have impact in your life or career, make
it open, tag them, tag me. Let them know you
appreciate them................................OUR
HELPER WILL LOCATE US
load more comments
medajay80 Amazing
herocomedian Tuale mr. ajiga
linclon7 Amen
kennymoney44 Amen
red_rose_querida @teee_mah love u pieces
😘😘😘
owosenifeyisara Number one
king_coffeelinty Amen
callmejerifizzy Fresh 💯
owumititilayogeorge Amen
uniquefotoworld Amen
funmibioladejo Amen
busaryoshomoye Amen
tade_lawal Amen ijsn
iamtemolaolukayode I’m so thankful that you
are my boss. You are not just a leader to me
but you are also an inspiration. Thank you for
your undying love sir @odunomoadekola
ebunoluwasusan Big bros , u love your outfit
oguntadeabiola Amen
oladimejiomotoso Lovely one
momohosaje9126 Amen and I prayed that god
will continue to bless you more and more
ojobeatrice Longy bobo#
djmany Who Is That?

No comments:

Post a Comment